TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘ABX Ink’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office to 5042 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90036. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to ABX Ink and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the ABX Ink website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
– When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.ABXclothing.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.ABXclothing.com is with ABX Ink.
- Limited and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
– All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by ABX Ink
– The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
– Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service.
– By placing an order via this ABX website, you are making an offer to ABX Ink to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
– You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
– No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of despatch; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and ABX Ink until we accept your order by despatching your order.
– Where a Gift Card has been used as payment, the balance will be debited at the point of order placement.
– If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
-We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact our Customer Services team.
– It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
ABX Ink reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
– You fail to make payment to us when due.
– You breach any of our terms and conditions.
– If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.ABXclothing.com
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of ABX Clothing is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ABX Clothing is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. ABX Clothing is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ABX Clothing of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to ABX Clothing you will not use the ABX Clothing website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the ABX Clothing websites.
Acceptance of goods with Known Defects Waives Claims for Damages
Buyer must notify Seller in writing of all claims for damages resulting from late delivery or any other defect that is known to Buyer at the time Buyer accepts the merchandise. Buyer hereby waives any claim for damages resulting from any defect Buyer is aware of, including late delivery, at the time Buyer accepts the merchandise.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ABX Clothing AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE ABX Clothing WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE ABX Clothing WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
ABX Clothing AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. ABX Clothing AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Contacting us by Telephone
Calls may be recorded, for the purpose of quality monitoring and training.
If you have any queries about the personal information we are holding in your name, please contact our Customer Service team, who will be more than happy to review your account and update our records as required.
Safety & Security
Our website uses the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standard, whenever you place an order or access your account information. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software we use encrypts the information you input, ensuring that it is virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you provide.
Once an order has been placed, we don’t store the details of your payment card, with the exception of the last four digits and a unique token reference provided by your card issuer. This eliminates the need for merchants, e-commerce sites and operators of mobile wallets to store sensitive payment card data on their networks and reduces the risk of fraud.
Use of ‘Cookies’
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. Cookies allow a website to personalise your shopping experience and let the website know when the user has returned for example. Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you however and are only used to determine your browser and user preferences for our site, to help enhance your browsing experience. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold ABX Clothing harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
Any transactions between the Buyer and the Seller are governed by the laws of California. To the extent that any court proceedings are commenced, the Buyer and any Guarantor hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Los Angeles County, California, for any claims or controversies arising in the sale of garments by the Seller to the Buyer. The Seller also reserves the right to sue the Buyer or its Guarantor in the province or state of its domicile. However, the foregoing shall not in any way diminish or limit the arbitration provisions set forth.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the website are: Copyright ABX Ink and/or its suppliers. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.ABXClothing.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of ABX Clothing Co. All rights reserved.